Sunday, October 17, 2010

A look ahead:

School starts this week!!

We'll be getting out on campus to talk to students, handing out flyers about upcoming events, and this weekend we have a retreat for students!

Retreat:

We'll head out to a retreat center, where students can hear from a speaker, worship the Lord, and have good fellowship together to start the year off. 
I'll be helping with the worship... I think we'll sing a lot in English, but we're hoping to try to sing in German, too!

Observation:

*Fall is great.  This is not a Berlin-specific observation... I always love fall.  But, the season here doesn't disappoint!

*Plastic bags from the grocery store aren't always free... so, people often bring their own bags when shopping.  I've sometimes carried my groceries home in my purse, but yesterday I paid 6 (euro) cents for a bag, because I forgot to bring something big enough to tote things home!

1 comment:

  1. HI! I'm glad fall is great there, too! We'll be praying for the start of school and your retreat. And maybe we should send you some plastic bags! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete