Saturday, April 16, 2011

There's different kinds of questioning.  Sometimes, finding the answer is a process in which I rush from door to door-- I'm gonna find it-- slamming shut mostly untouched rooms after a brief glance.

And then there's the questions for which I want to make time in my day to open a door, jump on the bed, peel back the wallpaper, run my finger over the photographs, check for inscriptions in the books, try on the dresses in the closet, and know... And then, leaving the door wide open, make my way down the hall and turn the next knob.

These are the kinds of questions written all over my journal these last couple of weeks, coming from wise people and curious people.  They're questions that I need ages to answer, but it's okay.

I'll try to post my thoughts on some of these, but I've got some more thinking to do first :)

On a semi-unrelated note, Easter's next week.  Three quick thoughts, because I'm going to post more about Easter later.  

1)  I-can't-believe-it's-the-middle-of-April.  2)  Looking forward to celebrating here.  3)  Love hearing people's holiday traditions... so, how will you celebrate?

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."  (Hebrews 13:8)  I'm glad we've got a holiday to celebrate, but I'm also glad that we can celebrate all the time, because we serve an unchanging, living God and Savior.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this, Laura! Had never thought about different ways of approaching questions in quite this way - very cool!

    ReplyDelete